Heroku is currently the quickest way to get a production Papercups environment up and running!
A Heroku account set up and verified (it's free, don't worry 😄).
- Click on the button above to go to the app creation screen.
- Enter the desired name of your Papercups app and modify the
REACT_APP_URLconfig variables to match your Heroku app name.
- and hit Deploy App on the bottom of the screen.
- Wait. Note that this may take a few minutes, so resist the urge to refresh the page or restart the process :)
- Once completed, you will see two options on the bottom of the screen: Manage App & View App. To go to Papercups, simply click the View App button!
If you want to review add-ons and other details of the instance, simply click the Manage App button or access the instance from your Dashboard (click on the 9 dots by your profile on the top right).
Within the Manage App screen, simply click Open App on the top right to start your Papercups environment.
By default, we install a
hobby-dev Postgres add-on to the app - these can be found in the Manage App screen under Installed add-ons.